W240 N1221 Pewaukee Road, Waukesha WI 53188


Posts Tagged ‘Criminal charges in southeastern Wisconsin’

Wisconsin Sentence Reduction: File a Motion or Appeal?

When an individual is sentenced to time in prison, it’s only natural to explore every option that will get his or her sentence reduced. In Wisconsin, the two options are to file an appeal or to exercise Wisconsin Statute 973.19(1)(a) and request a sentence modification. The latter option, Wis. Stat.§ 973.19(1)(a), can be much quicker…

Read More